Exhibitions and projects:
- “Time, Chemistry, Chance & Human Design” at Avenue Gallery, University of Northampton, Northampton. (March 2017)
- “Traces”, Print Room, University of Northampton, Northampton. (April, 2016)
- “The hand tends to return by a shorter path” as part of MA degree show at University of Northampton, Northampton. (September 2016)
- “CMYK Registrated Ontology” as part of Redefining Print Exhibition at Double Elephant Workshop, Exeter. (November-January 2015)
- “CMYK Registrated Ontology” as part of National Original Print Exhibition at Bankside Gallery, London. (September 2015)
- “CMYK Registrated Ontology” as part of Free Range Shows at Brick Lane, London. (July 2015)
- “CMYK Registrated Ontology” as part of ‘Blueprint’ MA show at Avenue Gallery, Northampton. (May 2015)
- “CMYK Registrated Ontology” as part of ‘Blueprint’ MA Show Test Space at NN Gallery Project Space, Northampton. (April 2015)
- Site- Vibing (Venue Interior Design) at Greenbelt, Kettering. (August 2014)
- “The Palimpsest Exchange” as part of Made in Roath Exhibition at Cardiff M.A.D.E, Roath, Cardiff. (October 2013)
- “The Palimpsest Exchange” (Solo show) at ‘Milkfloat’ (Movable Project Space) Roath, Cardiff. (July 2013)
- “I thought it only concerned me and the birds.” (Solo Show) at King Street Gallery, Carmarthen. (Oct 2012)
- “Drawing Breath” as part of Project Gravity (Ballet Cymru Collaboration Exhibition) at King Street Gallery, Carmarthen. (Sept 2011)
- “Drawing Breath” as part of Project Gravity (Ballet Cymru Collaboration Exhibition) during Ballet for All at Riverfront Theatre, Newport. (Aug 2011)
- “Drawing Breath” as part of Project Gravity (Ballet Cymru Collaboration Exhibition) during Brecon Choreographic at Theatr Brycheiniog, Brecon. (August 2011)
Commissions and Residencies:
- Franz Masereel Centrum (Feb 2015) One week residency in print-making studios to produce a publication.
- Milkfloat Project (July 2013) Three week community engaged project developing a portrait of Roath and ‘exchange’ system.
- Rhod (June 2012) Commission for an installation and performance work for an outdoor exhibition for Rhod, Melin Glonc.
- Gravity, Ballet Cymru, (July 2011) Commission for performance based installation for Newport Dance Festival (Sept 11), Ballet for All (August11) & Brecon Choreographic. (August 11)
Federico, C. (Ed.) (2017) Future Now: 100 Contemporary Artists from the Aesthetica Art Prize. Aesthetica Magazine.
Staff, C., Leahy, C., Tomos, E., Ballinger, S., Elcoat, E. and Tobit, M. (2017) Time, Chemistry, Chance & Human Design. London: Bookworks. (Original at the TATE Special Collections. Limited edition available on request)
Tallman, S. (ed.) (2015) ‘CMYK Registrated Ontology’: Prix de Print. Art in Print. 5 (2) pp. 44.
- Aesthetic Art Prize, Longlist. (2017)
- John Lowther Scholarship. (2014)
- British Airways, Great Britons: Art. Finalist (one of ten) attended Royal Academy to present in front of panel of judges including Tracey Emin & Eliza Bonham-Carter (2011)
- Chelsea Arts Club Travel Award Cash prize and year’s membership (2008)
- University of Northampton, Northampton. (October 2016 – Ongoing) Tutor: Art theory modules L4 & L5
- University of Northampton, Northampton. (October 2015 – Ongoing) Learning Designer.
- University of Northampton, Northampton. (Jan 2014 – October 2015) Academic Practice Tutor
- School of Creative Arts, Trinity St David/Coleg Sir Gar Partnership, Jobswell Campus, Carmarthen ( Sept 10 – Dec 2013) Course Leader BA (Hons) Multidisciplinary (2013); Course Leader BA (Hons) Fine Art Contemporary Practice (2012); Critical and Contextual Studies Lecturer for BA 1,2 & 3, Foundation Diploma in Art & Design and Extended Diploma in Fashion & Clothing (Sept 10- Dec 2013)
- Self-employed Artist (Sept 2009- Ongoing) Multi-disciplinary practitioner: Fine Art, designer (stage, sites, events, and resources), community arts and education, project and events management, performance, choreography, writer.
Qualifications and Awards:
- University of Northampton (September 2016 – January 2018) MA Education. Awarded: Pending.
- University of Northampton (September 2014 – September 2016) MA Fine Art. Awarded: Distinction.
- Higher Education Academy (June 2014) HEA Fellowship. Awarded: Fellow.
- UWE, Bristol (Sept 2013- June 2014) Postgraduate Certificate in Multidisciplinary Print-making. Awarded: Distinction.
- Trinity St David & Coleg Sir Gar (Sept 2011- June 2013) P.G.C.E. Awarded: Distinction.
- University of the Arts London: Wimbledon College of Art (Sept 06 – July 09) BA (Hons) Fine Art: Sculpture. Awarded: 2:1 [80%]